Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Notebook

I am mildly obsessed with the movie The Notebook...mildly. (Just ask my sister and my friend Samantha).

But really how could you not? It's the most perfect chick flick...the perfect love story we dream about.



I've seen it a ridiculous amount of times and still cry every single time I see it...

It's that moment of following your heart and taking that leap of faith and being with the 'one' who you truly love [madly & deeply] with all your heart...

It's that passion...raw emotion...and Noah & Allie are the perfect couple...flaws and all.

And despite the fact they [Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling ] didn't make it as a couple in real life...you secretly wished they would have stayed together.

Seriously you could cut the love tension with a knife...as so clearly displayed at the MTV Movie Awards...one of my favourite TV moments ever...

Their acceptance for winning the 'Best Kiss' in The Notebook...[Lindsay Lohan's expression is priceless..'OMG they are really kissing...no this is like really kissing...not acting kissing'.]

No comments: