Monday, June 15, 2009

Things I won't miss.....


My cousin Christina is graduating from University this week and that got me thinking that one day I'll be watching my kiddlets walk across the stage to receive their diploma...

As much as I want them to stay little for as long as possible and not to grow up too fast, here are the top three things I won't miss...

1. sucking out mucus from little noses with a damn nasal aspirator...seriously they can send a man to the moon but that's the best they can come up with for baby snot removal?

2. the teething process and everything that goes with it...

3. the sleepless nights....my son finally started sleeping through the night when he hit the age of 2 1/2...my daughter is 15 months old...hopefully she appreciates the benefit of a full night's rest long before he brother did...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something better than the bulb...Nosefrida. Get it at Amazon or at Whole Foods, lifesaver!

Anonymous said...

I got a Nosefrida as a babyshower gift; What a disgusting straw! ;(.

My husband bought a cleanoz nasal aspirator which is battery operated and very hygienic: just toss away the disposables after use Nothing to wash! I love it.

PMKU said...

I'll be happy when the diapers are gone! I'm with you, totally done with the snot. I feel like the snot police! lol