Sunday, January 31, 2010

100 Truths

So I stole this from Matthew Good's blog.
Yes that Matthew Good.


100 Truths

1. Last beverage → Coffee, decaf
2. Last phone call → my husband
3. Last text message→ "Stu going away?" Colin Z.
4. Last song you listened to → "Naveed" by OLP
5. Last time you cried→ Two nights ago. Stress. I blame the children.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice → Nine times. Then he finally asked me to get married.
7. Been cheated on? → You haven't lived till you've been cheated on....yes.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it → Oh yes...three times actually.
9. Lost someone special?→ Many.
10. Been depressed?→ Postpartum can be a bitch.
11. Been wasted? → Yes. The minute I announce my lips are 'numb' it's all downhill from there.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Black.
13. Platinum.
14. Medium violet red.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Have you made new friends this year → Yes. All Yummy Mummy Club related.
16. Fallen out of love → No. I am a sucker for punishment.
17. Laughed until you cried → Many, many times. I'm also prone to the 'pig snort' when I am laughing uncontrollably. I'm a classy chick I know.
18. Met someone who changed you → Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were → I'm good with being able to count them on one hand.
20. Found out someone was talking about you → You haven't lived until you've been the target of gossip.
21. Kissed anyone on your top friends list? → Yes.

TRUTH:

23. How many kids do have → Two.
24. Do you have any pets → None.
25. Do you want to change your name → No. But when I started in radio, the 'suits' did. Apparently my name and I quote was, "Too ethnic sounding."
26. What did you do for your last birthday → BBQ.
27. What time did you wake up today → 7:36am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleep, blissful sleep.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Nadia's baby to finally decide to leave the confines of her uterus.
30. Last time you saw your father → Friday night.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? → I'm good. I count my blessings.
32. What are you listening to right now → Curious George...one of the DVDs. Curious George = quiet children.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes....The Shock.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? → Isabella dragging the wooden chair across the floor.
36. What’s your real name → Consuelo Rosita Bernardi.
37. Relationship Status → Married....I'll let you know if there is such thing as the 7 year itch.
38. Zodiac sign: → Gemini.
40. Elementary School → St. Rita's
41. Middle School → Frank Ryan.
42. High school → St. Pius.
43. Hair color → Brown with highlights.
44. Long or short → Long.
45. Height → 5"1.
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Musical crush...Matthew Barber & James Morrison.
47. What do you like about yourself? → My handwriting.
48. Piercings → Two.
49. Tattoos → One.
50. Righty or lefty? → Right.

FIRSTS :

51. First surgery → My downsizing boob job.
52. First piercing → I think I was 1. Grandmother did it...ice cube, safety pin in the kitchen.
53. First tattoo → I think I was 22....trip to Toronto...a dare (2bit's fault).
54. First best friend → Bambi....my stuffed deer....he holds all my secrets.
55. First sport you joined → Soccer.
56. First pet → We had a goldfish once...my mom killed it with bleach when she cleaned out the fishbowl.
57. First vacation → Italy.
58. First concert → Paula Abdul.
59. First crush → Andy Segrue.
60. First alcohol drink → Wine (I'm Italian).

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating → Nothing.
62. Drinking → S. Pellegrino.
63. I’m about to → Go make sure that the PVR is set for the Grammy Awards.
64. Listening to → Children running/screaming around the kitchen and dining room.
65. Waiting for → My husband to get home.

YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids? → I have two...that ship has sailed. Mentally can only handle the two.
67. Want to get married? → The ring on my finger says I already am.
68. Careers in mind? → Something media....the radio days have come and gone. A gig with iTunes would be nice considering all the cash I spend each week on downloads.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

69. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
70. Hugs or kisses → Hugs.
71. Shorter or taller → Taller.
72. Older or Younger → Younger.
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous.
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → No juice pigs please.
75. Tattoos or piercings → Tattoos. [Dated a biker boy once...he had both...it was sexy].
76. Sensitive or loud → Not too sensitive and not too loud.
77. Hook-up or relationship → I'll go with Matthew Good's answer: "Two entirely different things".
78. Trouble maker or hesitant → I'm OK with questioning authority

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Cried for no reason → Hello PMS.
80. Drank hard liquor → Yes. I went through a Tequila shot period in my 106.9 The Bear days.
81. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes.
82. Thought you were in love → Yes.
83. Broken someone’s heart → Yes.
84. Had your own heart broken → Yes.
85. Been arrested? → No.
86. Turned someone down → Yes.
87. Cried when someone died → Yes.
88. Liked a friend? → Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → 95% of the time.
90. Miracles → Yes.
91. Love at first sight → Yes, I was 23 or 24...totally smitten I was.
92. Heaven → Yes.
93. Santa Claus → Ho, Ho, Ho...yes
94. Kissing on the first date? → Yes.
95. Angels → Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → It's all so casual in your 20s isn't it?
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever? → Has it ever happened in the history of relationships? I say it's 50-50...depends on the two people. Plus there's the whole 'Top 5 laminated list' to consider.
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without? → Coffee in the morning.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes....I swear.

No comments: