Friday, December 10, 2010

Le iPod Shuffle

Copied from Brad MacLachlan
First rule - be honest! Don't keep shuffling forward for "cooler" songs. This is a 'getting to know you' exercise. Once you've been tagged...

(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer. (If you don't know how to do this, smack yourself in the head with your MP3 player or computer)
(2) Go to SHUFFLE mode
(3) Write down the first 20 songs that come up - title and artist and whatever they make you think of. NO editing/cheating, please



1. Seabird - Trust  (train rides to Toronto...just me, a book and my iPod on the train...complete bliss)
2. Pearl Jam - Ten (Carleton University - copious amounts of coffee at Roosters)
3. Norah Jones - Chasing Pirates (Santigold & Snotty Remix) (photo shoot with Michelle Valberg)
4. The Script - If You See Kay (that I really need to go to the UK and explore the sites and sounds)
5. U2 - Beautiful Day (working at my desk, doing the music thing at Kiss FM)
6. Library Voices - Drinking Games (Canadian Music Week - good times)
7. Hinder - Without You (those boys from days gone by)
8. Foo Fighters - Wheels (working at Xfm...and how much fun it truly was)
9. Marie Digby - Beauty In Walking Away (turning 30...and a sudden feeling of self empowerment that came with it...leaving the past behind)
10. Meaghan Smith - I Know (the wedding of one Daughter of Joy & Gum Man)
11. Elliot Smith - Miss Misery (a former beauty queen I used to know)
12. Daughtry - Get Me Through This (a certain rock star boy I knew in my 20s)
13. Michael Jackson - P.Y.T (dancing in the kitchen for no reason at all)
14. Graham Colton Band - Killing Me (road trip to Montreal with Jackass to see Kelly Clarkson)
15. Garrison Starr - Beautiful In Los Angeles (that I still need to visit that crazy city)
16. Jon Foreman - A Mirror Is Harder To Hold (a good friend...who is my mirror cause she tells me how it is)
17. U2 - All Because Of You (being pregnant with my first and finally seeing the band I love...it was bliss)
18. Vampire Weekend - Horchata (road trip to Boston with CeCe, Tanya & Natasha)
19. Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work (mindless drives....driving just to drive)
20. Justin Timberlake, Matt Morris & Charlie Sexton - Hallelujah (Haiti)

No comments: