Taken from Nancy Slater Hunt
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen fictional characters (television, films, plays, books) who've influenced you and that will always stick with you.
List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. These are in no particular order.
(Don't know about the influence part, but these characters have stuck with me)...
1. Margaret - 'Are You There God It's Me Margaret' by Judy Blume
2. Duckie - Pretty In Pink
3. Jake Ryan - 16 Candles
4. Jill Brenner - 'Blubber' by Judy Blume
5. Ferris Buller - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
6. Watts - Some Kind Of Wonderful
7. Angela Chase - My So Called Life
8. Dylan McKay - Beverly Hills 90210
9. William Miller - Almost Famous
10. The Wicked Witch of the West - Wizard Of Oz
11. Holly Golightly - Breakfast At Tiffany's
12. John Munch - Homicide Life On The Streets
13. Mr. Dress Up
14. Mister Rogers
15. John Bender - The Breakfast Club