Sunday, March 28, 2010

A little self indulgence.

And now for a little self indulgence.


My little soap opera crush.  Billy Miller who plays Billy Abbott on The Young and the Restless.


He is the best thing to happen to that show in a long time.  And by best I mean totally hot.


Love the bad boys. He oozes that crazy charm and the sex appeal....so damn fine. And that smile. Those Southern boys I swear get me every time.


And for the record, I'm not the only one going crazy for Miller...from Twitter:



  • @sarahjcarter He is yummy with a side of NOM NOM NOM.
  • @iAmFairylicious Billy Miller shirtless......YAY
  • @iAmFairylicious Oh yes he is!! BillyMiller is freakin' delicious and I would love to be a notch on his bedpost anytime!
  • @Proffit1 tomorrow we will get to see some more of them in action again!LOL Billy Miller is a great Billy Abbott!!! He has chemistry
  • @ms_ashleyleigh For the record, Billy Miller is the business, and I don't even watch Y&R.
  • @footprints_soap @heartseries I know Y&R fans hate Billy Miller now because Billy the character is obnoxious, but he is so hot, I can't even deal with it.

Le sigh.



Now back to my regularly scheduled life.

No comments: