Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jersey Makeover

Something I never thought I'd see on the Daily Makeover website [Style Network]...

Jersify Yourself!
Get a taste for the outrageous hair and makeup that make the stars of the Style Network'sJerseylicious one of a kind! For Olivia, Tracy and Gigi, it's all about major eyeliner, dark tans (fake, of course) and va-va-va volume hairstyles. It's a look we had to put in the Makeover Studio. You have to try it!





I had no idea that women were dying for a Jersey Shore makeover...really? There's a demand for this look? Really? Le sigh. Jerseylicious....I'll have to take a pass.  Maybe I'm totally showing my 37 years but I'm good without the big hair, ridiculous fake and bake tans and plastered on make-up...fierce beauty gurus these Garden State girls are not. 

No comments: