Saturday, March 27, 2010

Farm Boy Lemon Garlic Dressing

My trainer actually suggested the Farm Boy Lemon Garlic Dressing to me...I've been obsessed with it ever since.  Like I seriously can't get enough of it...[the bonus: no additives, preservatives or added artificial flavours or colours and only 35 calories for 2 tablespoons]

Here's a recipe that I threw together that screams warm weather is here....

My Springy Salad


Ingredients
2 medium tomatoes
5 large mushrooms
1/2 fennel bulb
1 ripe avocado
1/2 small red onion
piece of fresh Tuna [enough for 2]


Preparation
Dice the tomatoes, slice the mushrooms, thinly slice fennel and red onion and cut the avocado into bite size cubes.
Grill tuna to personal preference on the BBQ.
Place all vegetables into serving platter, coat with Farm Boy Lemon Garlic Dressing and place sliced grilled tuna on top and serve.


Time: About 15 minutes
Serves 2

No comments: