Saturday, November 14, 2009
Creative Ads in Unusual Places...
Love the creativity....sent to me by my friend Mike.
1. Mondo Pasta
2. "Thousands are held prisoners for their beliefs in places worse than this.Write until you free them all. Amnesty International"
3. Tangled phone lines are a common sight on the streets of Bangkok, so Procter & Gamble decided to take advantage of how they resembled long strands of tangled hair. To promote P&G's line of Rejoice conditioners, a large green comb was placed on the telephone lines, reading: "Tangles? Switch to Rejoice Conditioners."
4. A billboard for Zwilling J.A. Henckels, famous knife-makers
5. A print of a cup of Folgers coffee was placed on top of manhole covers in New York City, USA. Wordings around the cup reads "Hey, City That Never Sleeps. Wake up. --from Folgers".
6. This is ad for Mini Cooper was placed at the Zurich (Switzerland) train station.
7. This is an ad for a job recruiting company in Berlin, Germany. Depicting people working in the vending machines, ATMs, it delivers the message that ‘Life is too short for the wrong job'.