Sunday, November 09, 2008

Words on my daughter's wall...


I'm in the process of coming up with some design ideas for my daughter's room...
So far the colors in the room will be brown and pink...
And these words will be written on the wall...how and where are still to be decided....


family, friends, love, happiness, faith,
courage, inspiration, truth, passion
determination, dreams, success,
health, devotion,
charity
pride, self respect, strength
prosperity, character, independence,
laughter,
justice, hope, understanding,
compassion, discovery, victory, ambition,
confidence, equality, guidance
freedom
commitment, tolerance, curiosity, optimism

-------------------------------

I found the greatest website...with funky, unique decorating ideas....totally inspired by their products....love it. My husband's wallet is going to hate it!

http://www.decoratingideakidrooms.com/


No comments: