Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you kidding me right now?


I was left a lovely note by our local sanitation engineer [that's what they like to be called right? I am so not up to speed on what the correct PC term is for trash collector] this morning...
I woke up and found that my husband had not taken out the garbage before work...by the time I got the kids fed it was a little before 9AM before I got the trash and recycling to the curb.
As I was taking things out I saw that the city garbage truck was pulling up to the corner so I quickly got everything to the curb before they started collecting....
When I went to retrieve the recycle bin I was left with a note saying that the next time my trash and recycling was not at the curb before 7AM it would not be picked up...this my first and final warning.
You are kidding me right?
How would they know if it was out before 7AM if they aren't usually there until well after 9AM on most weeks?
Thank you very much City Hall....but I pay my taxes and don't need you to tell me when to put out my trash....that is micro managing to the extreme.
Asses.

No comments: